OUR DISCIPLINES — Engineering & Development
We give our clients the right staff for the job. Our engineers are specialists with extensive experience in new product development, program management, manufacturing processes and production planning. We work as a part of your team to develop unique product concepts, implement technology trends, and create best-of-breed solutions.
- Define new product design goals and objectives
- RoHS-WEEE-ELV product development for Green Manufacturing
- Develop new product concepts
- Signal Fidelity Preservation: transmission line analysis
- Finite Element Analysis: stress relaxation, fatigue, & thermal
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, (Design for Manufacturing)
- Agency compliant designs: RoHS-WEEE-ELV, ANSI, UL/CSA, IEC, EIA, ANSI, Telcordia, TUV, etc.
- Value engineering: cost reduction and cost avoidance
- Autopsic analysis of problematic products & manufacturing processes
ist gets it done!